- Free or discounted admittance to our Networking Events, where we feature opportunities to meet other Penn Staters in the Northern NJ area and hear from a variety of expert speakers on everything from Social Networking to Work/Life Balance and Resume/Job Interview Workshops
- Access to our Ticket Exchange, which links Buyers & Sellers for athletic tickets
- Reduced rates for our Chapter sponsored Events
- Sponsoring our Freshmen Sendoff Picnic, which is free for incoming students & their parents each summer
- Helping us donate thousands of dollars to THON annually
- Supporting our Chapter Scholarships
- Supporting local philanthropic causes (1st Cerebral Palsy Center of NJ & Wounded Warrior Project)
Save On Your Energy Bills While Fundraising
The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association is proud to announce a program that can save you money, raise money for The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association, and help our environment…a Win Win, WIN!
AFFORDABLE RATES - Choosing Viridian can save you money on the generation portion of your electricity bill. If you don’t make a choice, a choice is made for you, often at higher rates. You still get your service, bill, and delivery as you now do. The change is transparent. You will still get your service and bill from your electricity utility company.
RAISE MONEY – As an independent fundraising Associate of Viridian Energy, every qualifying household/business that enrolls through our website can potentially help raise funds for The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association automatically… EVERY YEAR, and at no additional cost to the customer! Viridian will also pay customer bonuses incentives up to $5000 for 500 enrolled customers. The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association will be paid on average $2 per enrolled customer. Imagine if 100 people did this, we would have on average an extra $2400 each year. So, please ask your friends, coworkers, family, and neighbors to help us also!
HELP THE ENVIRONMENT – Viridian is greener energy then what you are using when you don’t make a choice. At least 20% of the electricity is backed by green sources such as wind farms. You can even choose 100% green for a slightly higher rate.
How to Enroll
If you have any questions, call Viridian’s Customer Care at (866) 663-2508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them that you are doing this through The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association.
- Get your utility bill and CLICK HERE
- Click on “become a customer”
- Input zip code
- Select your utility company
- Select either 20% green (cheapest), or 100% pure green for a bit more…
- Click proceed
- Fill in name and address EXACTLY as it is on your bill
- Click proceed
- Fill in number, email, and electronic signature
- Click finish and Congratulations on helping The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association, saving money, and going green!
What Happens Now?
You will get a letter from your utility confirming that you are taking advantage of the “NJ energy choice program” with Viridian. Processing will take 45-60 days and the savings will show up on your normal utility bill.
It’s that simple – thanks for helping The Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association and our environment!
Thank you for supporting PSUNNJ
Mike Cocco, President
Click here to download our official information flyer.
Click here to start saving NOW!